- The CBRE Global Office Capital Value Index rose slightly with a gain of 0.6% for Q4, while the CBRE Global Office Rent Index also edged up in Q4, rising 0.3%.
- Property value and rent growth continued in the Americas, balancing flat performance and modest declines in the EMEA and Asia Pacific markets.
- Decentralization was prevalent and alternative workplace designs gained popularity to accommodate mobility and technology.
- Investor attitudes were conservative, focused on key gateway markets and core assets.
- Considering the degree of uncertainty and caution permeating the global economy, the performance recorded across the Global Office Indices demonstrates the resilience of commercial real estate.
Download the Global Office Indices MarketView (Q4 2012)