- The Global Retail Rent Index led the three property types in terms of recovery, and it’s the only global index to have expanded beyond its pre-crisis peak level—by 16.5% as of Q2 2013.
- The Americas Retail Rent Index has expanded 27.6% above its pre-crisis peak level—the most of all three regions.
- The Global Office Rent Index edged up by 0.2% quarter-over-quarter as a result of notable strength in the Americas.
- The Global Industrial Rent Index displayed resilience this quarter, rising slightly by 0.9%.
- Following four consecutive quarters of quarterly decline, the EMEA Industrial Rent Index rose slightly by 0.5% during Q2 2013.
- Relative to its trough, the Asia Pacific Industrial Rent Index has expanded by a robust 22.8%.
Download the Global Rent Indices MarketView | Q2 2013