- Occupier demand remains circumspect and still broadly focused on prime space.
- Soft conditions remain in Europe and Asia Pacific, while many Americas markets saw modest, but steady growth thanks to gradually strengthening economic fundamentals.
- Strong demand was generated by the energy, healthcare and technology sectors across the US; this was particularly apparent in the Southern and Western regions of the US.
- Rent growth across Europe was predominantly static and any rental uplift was confined to the prime end of the market in stronger economies such as Germany and the Nordic region.
- Only a few markets in Asia Pacific observed rent increases including Bangkok and Taipei, where demand for prime space drove growth.
Download the Global Office Rent Cycle MarketView (Q4 2012)
Download the Global Office Rent Cycle Charts (Q4 2012)