CBRE's Asia Pacific Head of Workplace Strategy, Peter Andrew and the Asia Pacific Research team recently collaborated to produce Workplace Strategy – Why One Size Does Not Fit All - a special report distilling Peter’s 20 years of experience into valuable insight to the current state of workplace solutions and the next big trends in Asia Pacific.
Key report highlights include:
- A confluence of factors suggests Asia Pacific is on the verge of a transformation in the nature of work and workplace
- Asia Pacific is set to capitalize on workplace strategy initiatives having already driven down costs and densities to their maximum potential
- The region’s youthful demographic profile is strongly conducive to the adoption of new workplace strategies
- There is a misconception that workplace strategy is purely about the physical office space, whilst ignoring behavior and culture
- The 'CBRE Workplace Compass' offers a unique framework for organisations to evaluate their current places of work and develop potential options for future progression
Download the Asia Pacific Special Report | June 2014