CBRE provides real estate outsourcing services through our Global Corporate Services (GCS) organization. GCS helps clients reduce capital and occupancy expenses and also uncover value creation opportunities within their portfolios – this helps our clients improve bottom-line performance and workplace quality. We provide these services to more than 300 corporate, healthcare, and government organizations. In partnering with these organizations, we seek to improve performance and efficiency in the following service areas:
- Facilities Management: CBRE manages over 3.3 billion square feet of commercial property and corporate facilities and $32 billion in operating expenses worldwide. We have developed “centers of excellence” in several areas to help our clients reduce costs while improving service levels, including Strategic Sourcing, Critical Environments, Energy/Sustainability, and HSSE.
- Project Management: CBRE has over 2,700 dedicated and variable project managers serving our clients’ needs around the world. Our Project Managers have created solutions for financial services clients that span office, critical facilities, and retail de novo roll out programs and have engaged in over $22.3 billion in worldwide business activity, including managed capital projects and new construction.
- Transaction and Portfolio Management: CBRE provides a complete spectrum of commercial real estate transaction management services including tenant representation, acquisitions and dispositions, as well as marketing and consulting. We have over 5,500 brokerage professionals globally—3,200 in the Americas, 1,400+ in EMEA and 900+ in Asia Pacific—covering more than 400 markets. CBRE has the number one brokerage market share in the world, providing our clients the greatest market intelligence in the industry.
- Strategic Consulting: CBRE’s Strategic Consulting group is focused on reducing costs and enhancing our clients’ workplace. In our experience, the key to successful occupancy planning is building solid relationships with business units to fully understand their growth plans and real estate needs. We use both dedicated teams and variable resources to put actionable plans in place that help companies shed excess space, build flexibility into their portfolio, and accurately understand growth drivers at the business unit level.
Why GCS for Outsourcing?
In today's competitive business environment, a winning team provides superior, measurable results. GCS achieves these results for our clients through:
- Improved bottom-line performance
- Total workplace quality
- Strategic alignment
Leveraging a global platform recognized for the delivery of consistent, reliable and result-driven services, GCS empowers clients, allowing them to focus on broad strategic goals while their day-to-day real estate operations are handled by experienced service partners.
Services in your country
Please visit a for more information about services.