CBRE manages 3.7 billion square feet of commercial properties and corporate facilities around the world, overseeing $32 billion in operating expenses. Our team is made up of more than 17,700 facilities management professionals, combining subject matter expertise and proven best practices.
Innovation, combined with our economies of scale, typically help CBRE facilities management clients reduce operating expenses by 15-20%.
Our team includes experts in key areas such as:
- Technical Services - We provide thought leadership on operations and maintenance management issues for our clients.
- Strategic Sourcing - Leveraging a broad network of suppliers and more than $32 billion in global spending, we help our clients get the best services at competitive prices.
- Energy and Sustainability - We oversee the largest energy management platform in the world, managing more than 640 million square feet of space across 53,000 locations.
- Health & Safety Environment - Our team includes more than 75 HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) professionals and 40 OSHA 501 Trainers.
- Critical Facilities Management -We are the leading manager of critical facilities, including headquarters, regional offices, manufacturing space, and data centers.
- Employee Services - We deliver expertise, process, management and tools to deliver employee services such as mail, reception, reprographics, food services and records management in a cost-efficient and consistent manner to our clients.
- Real Estate Accounting Services - Our team of over 110 professionals drives client value by providing integrated accounting solutions to our clients.
- Lean Sigma Methodology - Hundreds of employees at CBRE have been trained in Lean Six Sigma and more than 30 accounts are currently supported by this unique method of process improvement (including Bank of America, Ford, and Microsoft).
- Technology – We offer a number of proprietary technology services, including utility management, accounting and a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
Services in Your Country
For more information on Facilities Management services, please use our country menu to select your location.