Our nation’s healthcare institutions continue to face the growing challenge of how to provide the world’s highest level of care under the constraint of ever-shrinking funding sources. With healthcare spending approaching 20% of GDP, healthcare systems are looking to all facets of their business for opportunities to reduce costs, unlock much-needed capital and improve the overall patient experience. CBRE Healthcare Services Group recognizes the significant challenges facing the healthcare industry and the need to carefully balance cost management with patient satisfaction. Our integrated approach to real estate services allows us to provide our clients with innovative, market-leading solutions that leaves no stones unturned in searching for economic opportunities.
CBRE Healthcare Services Group provides a full-range of services including strategic planning, advisory services, brokerage, project management, property and facility management, as well as development and financial services for acute care hospitals, clinics, ambulatory care centers, ambulatory surgery centers, administrative buildings, medical office buildings, and data centers. With over 600 dedicated professionals, CBRE Healthcare Services Group activity includes:
- Management of 33 hospitals and 8,000 beds
- 55 million square feet of inpatient, outpatient, medical office and support space, facilities at prominent US health systems
- Lease management for 4,500 physician tenants
- Over $3.5 billion in healthcare construction project management since 2001
- A proprietary medical office fund with over $400 million in assets
- Origination of loans in excess of $450 million for healthcare assets
- $622 million in annual purchases, sales and leasing activity
- Advisory and appraisal of $1.3 billion in healthcare property
- Ongoing consulting assignments integrating real estate
Services in your country
Please visit a for more information about services.