CBRE Occupier Services acts as an advisor, advocate and partner in navigating the often challenging issues associated with occupancy requirements. Our clients count on our understanding of complex commercial real estate options and ability to provide customized, creative solutions that address specific challenges and help meet business objectives.
Through creative problem solving and transaction structuring, as well as sophisticated analytical capabilities, CBRE helps occupiers with occupancy needs in office, industrial, retail and specialized properties in markets around the globe. Whether the assignment is a relocation, expansion, consolidation, sublease, acquisition or disposition, CBRE provides end-to-end tenant representation services, including:
- Current situation and business plan analysis
- Market analysis and alternatives identification
- Strategic site selection
- Municipal incentives identification and negotiation
- Lease administration and audits
- Transaction negotiation and execution
- Facilities management and engineering services
- Project Management including space planning and programming, and build-out and post-occupancy costs
- Comparative property and infrastructure analysis including building operating systems and costs review
- Comparative financial analysis including balance sheet considerations, profit and loss statements and variable tax consequences
Services in your country
Please visit a for more information about services.