CBRE maintains the largest network of professional real estate project mangers in the world, within a full service real estate firm. Our unmatched geographical coverage combined with our optimized service delivery process enables us to plan and execute a full menu of project management services for occupiers and investors in commercial real estate worldwide. Key highlights of our global PJM offering include:
- 2,700+ project management team members worldwide, including over 1,500 in the Americas
- $22.3 billion in managed capital projects and new construction in 2012
- 25,900+ projects managed in 2012
- 225 LEED Accredited Professionals in Project Management globally
- Dedicated and variable staffing solutions
- Integrated delivery with other CBRE service lines
CBRE provides a full menu of project management solutions to address the challenges that clients-users of and investors in real estate-face across the globe. The group's solutions include project management outsourcing strategies, program management services, interior build-outs, project management for critical environments, moves/adds/changes, capital improvements and building renovations and tenant improvements.
To support this unmatched network of professionals, CBRE has established a global project management organization focused on the infrastructure platform necessary to create value for our clients from our scale. This platform is built to deliver support in several areas, including:
- Project Performance Risk Mitigation through our PART program - review project risk factors and develop mitigation solutions for each area of risk
- ProjectInsight Technology Platform - integrated, adaptable project management technology solution that enables real-time team collaboration and access to project information
- Talent Management, Recruiting and Training - comprehensive talent management strategy allowing us to quickly and accurately assign and or recruit resources based on client needs
- Strategic Sourcing - FUSION platform is positioned to enable CBRE to convert unequaled project volume into real cash savings and value creation for our clients
- Sustainability - provide guidance and advice to clients on sustainable design and occupancy strategies to further the client’s corporate social responsibility objectives
Services in your country
Please visit a for more information about services.