CBRE’s Project Management (PJM) group partners with clients to implement cost-efficient, scalable staffing models and introduce industry-leading processes designed to optimize project management activities and make the most efficient use of capital. Regardless of size, industry sector or geographic dispersion, the firm’s project management professionals consistently deliver cost savings and value. CBRE has over 2,800 dedicated and variable project managers worldwide, managing $14.6 billion in managed capital projects and new construction and 50,000+ projects annually. Our Project Managers have created solutions for our clients that span office, critical facilities, and retail. Our expertise in permitting, local relationships, and procurement leverage allow us to reduce our clients’ capital costs by up to 20%.
As one of the world's largest teams of professional real estate project managers, CBRE provides a full menu of project management solutions to address the challenges that clients—users of and investors in real estate—face across the globe. The group’s solutions include project management outsourcing strategies, program management services, interior build outs, project management for critical environments, moves/adds/changes, capital improvements and building renovations and tenant improvements. To support our network of professionals, CBRE has established a global project management organization focused on the infrastructure platform necessary to create value for our clients from our scale. This platform is built to deliver “Center of Excellence” support in several areas, including:
- Project Performance Risk Mitigation through our PART program - review project risk factors and develop mitigation solutions for each area of risk.
- ProjectInsight Technology Platform - integrated, adaptable project management technology solution that enables real-time team collaboration and access to project information.
- Talent Management, Recruiting and Training - comprehensive talent management strategy allowing us to quickly and accurately assign and or recruit resources based on client needs.
- Strategic Sourcing - FUSION platform is positioned to enable CBRE to convert unequaled project volume into real cash savings and value creation for our clients.
- Sustainability - provide guidance and advice to clients on sustainable design and occupancy strategies to further the client’s corporate social responsibility objectives.
Services in your country
Please visit a for more information about services.