CBRE maintains the world’s largest network of professional real estate project managers within a full service firm. We employ:
- More than 2700 project management team members worldwide, including 1500 in the Americas
- 225 LEED Accredited professionals around the world
We offer dedicated and variable project management staffing solutions, as well as full integration with other CBRE service lines. Our services cover:
- Outsourcing strategies
- Program management
- Interior build-outs
- Critical environments
- Moving, expansion and other changes
- Capital improvements
- Building renovations
- Tenant improvements
To better support our clients, CBRE has established a global project management organization, focused on developing the infrastructure platform necessary to create value at scale. This platform delivers support in the following areas:
- Project Performance Risk Mitigation: We review each project’s risk factors and develop mitigation solutions for each area of risk.
- Technology Platform: ProjectInsight is an integrated and adaptable project management technology solution, enabling real-time team collaboration and access to project information.
- Talent Management, Recruiting and Training: By developing comprehensive talent management strategies, we are able to quickly and accurately assign and/or recruit resources based on client needs.
- Strategic Sourcing: Through our FUSION platform, we are able to leverage our collective purchasing power to secure the best pricing and value for our clients.
- Sustainability: We provide sustainable design and occupancy strategies, in line with corporate social responsibility objectives.
Services in your country
For more information on Real Estate Project Management services, please use our to select your location.