CBRE’s Recovery and Restructuring Services (RRS) works with financial institutions, investors, developers and owners dealing with non- or under-performing assets.
RRS helps clients mitigate risk and maximize returns on distressed commercial real estate loans and assets by providing a single, specialized point of entry to multiple CBRE business lines. These include: Asset Services, Capital Markets, Global Corporate Services, Valuation and Advisory Services.
Primary services offered by RRS include:
- Asset and portfolio valuation and appraisal, including strategic business plan review
- Financial modeling and underwriting, used in the evaluation of alternate options
- Recapitalizations, distressed loan restructuring, loan sales and workouts
- Joint venture brokering and advisory
- Pre- or post-bankruptcy real estate advisory and sales
- Asset management, enhancement and repositioning
- Partner performance monitoring
- Receivership services (fixed-charge receivership appointments available in the UK)
- Property marketing, disposition and portfolio optimization
- Auction services
Services in your country
For more information CBRE Recovery and Restructuring Services, please use our to select your location.