Many financial institutions, investors, developers and owners are faced with non- or under-performing assets, particularly in the wake of the credit crisis. CBRE’s Recovery and Restructuring Services (RRS) serves these unique client needs with a fully integrated platform that specifically works to mitigate risk and maximize returns on distressed commercial real estate loans and assets.
RRS provides a single point of entry into the combined advisory, analysis and solution services of multiple CBRE business lines including: Asset Services, Capital Markets, Global Corporate Services and Valuation & Advisory Services. Recovery and Restructuring Services offers the following primary services:
- Asset and portfolio valuation and appraisal including strategic business plan review
- Financial modeling and underwriting for use in the evaluation of alternate options
- Recapitalizations, loan restructuring, distressed loan sales and workouts
- Joint venture brokering and advisory
- Pre- or post-bankruptcy real estate advisory and sales
- Asset management, enhancement and repositioning
- Partner performance monitoring
- Receivership services, with fixed-charge receivership appointments available in the UK
- Property marketing, disposition and portfolio optimization
- Auction services
Services in your country
Please visit a for more information about services.