With over 21 years of healthcare industry experience, Curtis specializes in project leadership, strategic and facilities planning, client relations, and project visioning. His true expertise lies in project launch, Launch Gap Analysis, market modeling, integrated process planning, capacity analysis, strategic master facilities planning, operational and space programming, and team management. In his role as Managing Director of the Mid Atlantic Business Unit, Curtis oversees all client engagements and directs project strategy and focus. His leadership and vision guide team members in developing and implementing creative solutions to achieve client goals.
During his career, Curtis has worked with leading medical centers throughout the United States, including Duke University Medical Center, Children’s National Health System, MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Upper Chesapeake Health, and Inova Health System to name a few. He is a highly sought after speaker and has presented at ACHE, Healthcare Design, ASHE, and COAA. In addition, he is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, a Central Virginia Healthcare Executive (CVHEG) Board Member, a VCU Department of Health Administration Past Alumni Executive Committee Board Member and a member of The Center for Healthcare Design.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- American College of Healthcare Executives, Member
- Central Virginia Healthcare Executive Group Board Member
- VCU Department of Health Administration Past Alumni Executive Committee Board Member
- Children’s Hospital Association
- Center for Health Design
- 2013 Center for Health Design – HCD ’13
- 2013 Health Care Institute IFMA Seminar
- 2011& 2012 e-Builder Webinar
- 2009 & 2010 Facility Care Magazine Audio