Danny Queenan became the Chief Executive Officer of Trammell Crow Company in 2011. In this role he is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Company. Trammell Crow Company is one of the nation’s leading developers and investors in commercial real estate, having developed or acquired nearly 2,600 buildings valued at nearly $60 billion and over 540 million square feet.
Danny joined TCC as President, Central Operations in 2010, where he oversaw the firm’s Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston business units including all development and acquisition projects, new business pursuits, finance and operations. A 20-year industry veteran, Danny previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Opus North Corporation based in Chicago. Before Opus, he was Vice President of Development for Ryan Companies in Minneapolis.
ExpertiseProfessional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Trammell Crow Company Executive Committee
- CBRE Global Operating Committee (GOC)
- CBRE Americas Operations Management Board (AOMB)
- Marquette University Business School CRE Advisory Board
- Past President, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) - Chicago Chapter
- William Mitchell College of Law, JD
- Marquette University, BA