Fernando Faria is in charge of the Corporate Services team in Brazil, responsible for coordinating and supervising large corporate instructions involving relocation and feasibility studies, site selection, management of acquisition and lease transactions on behalf of occupiers, financial analysis, lease renewals and rent reviews. Over the years he has given investment advice for major institutional investors such as IBM Pension Fund and GM Pension Fund, as well large private investors. He also oversees the Investment Advisory Services team, including portfolio analysis, investment strategy definition, investment analysis and management of investment transactions.
Mr. Faria has been working with CBRE since 1990. Prior to joining CBRE, he worked as a civil engineering for Sir William Halcrow and Partners in London, an international firm of engineering consultants.
- Surrey University, United Kingdom, England, BSC Honors Degree in Civil Engineering 1984
- College of Estate Management, United Kingdom, England. Diploma in Surveying, 1994, acknowledged by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- ABN-Amro Bank
- American Express
- General Motors
- Goldman Sachs
- Intelig (Sprint / National Grid / France Telecom)
- Merrill Lynch
- Market search/lease transaction advice on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers, totalling 21.000 m²
- Market search, financial analysis and acquisition of office headquarters for Intelig (Sprint/National Grid/France Telecom) in Rio de Janeiro, totalling 8.000 m²
- Market search / lease transaction advice on behalf of Goldman Sachs in São Paulo