Gustav Mahlerlaan 405
1082 MK Amsterdam
- Retail specialist
- Strategic consultant
- Process co-ordinator
- Strategic consultancy and retail property management
- Quality enhancement and innovation at shopping centres
- Shopping-centre marketing, consumer behaviour
- Analytic, good at distilling large amounts of information into practical advice
- Focus on the client and their objectives
- Always loyal and service-driven
Retail is Frank’s passion. In his current position, he regularly works individually on projects, but always as part of a specialist team. This ensures a co-ordinated approach tailored to the investor’s strategy and the future of their retail developments.
Throughout his higher education, first in Facility Management and then Leisure Studies before obtaining a Master of Science in Real Estate, Frank always focused on retail property. For his MSRE, for example, he investigated the development of this sector from an investment and management perspective.
A personal note
"The retail market is evolving on a daily basis, with consumers deciding what direction it takes. Working with investors and retailers, it is our task to make sure that retail property moves in the same direction. In this context, innovation is a necessity, not a choice."