Jack Fraker is a Vice Chairman and Managing Director of CBRE’s Capital Markets Industrial Practice. He has over 30 years of real estate experience, specializing in the sale of investment properties for institutional clients, as well as tenant representation (office and industrial) for corporate clients. He has consistently ranked as a top producer nationally in investment sales, representing some of the country’s largest corporations, pension fund advisors and REITs. He has leased or sold over 815 million square feet and approximately 6,600 acres of development sites in more than 60 U.S. cities, and in Mexico, Europe and South America.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Investment and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Council Chair
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs Real Estate Finance & Investment Center – Executive in Residence
- Southern Methodist University, Folsom Institute for Real Estate - Adjunct Professor
- Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep - Board of Directors
- CBRE’s Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (Top Producers) – Multiple Years
- CBRE’s Edward S. Gordon Award – 2007
- CBRE’s Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award – 2006 & 2011
- Stemmons Service Award – 2003 (awarded by the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors)
Spencer G Levy, Americas Head of Research, talks all things industrial with Jack Fraker. Watch the video series here.
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration