Gustav Mahlerlaan 405
1082 MK Amsterdam
- Investment advisor and process manager in acquisition and sales processes
- Strategic advisor in new build projects and existing industrial and logistics portfolios
- Structured Sales
- Sale & Leaseback transactions
- Aims to create a long-term relationship with the customer; is sincere and interested
- Reliable, competent discussion partner, contributes market knowledge and financial expertise
- Ultimate responsibility for I&L in the Netherlands
- Process manager for complex Vendor Due Diligence processes
- Well-structured portfolio selling
- Strategic (portfolio) advice
- Structures acquisition and sales processes for portfolios, single assets, development projects and Sale & Leaseback transactions
- Focused, analytical, and closely involved in each project (big or small) with his helicopter view
- Investment advice on new build logistics
- Team player
- Builds relationships
Michiel Assink started his career in 2004 at CBRE's Global Corporate Services (GSC) department, where he guided a number of leasing/letting and consolidation transactions in the Netherlands on behalf of national and international companies like Citibank, Network Appliance, Daimler Chrysler, Esso, Malaysia Airlines and other international CBRE clients. In those years he acquired a very good insight into the property user market. In mid-2007 he transferred to the Capital Markets department, where he guided national and international developers, financiers and investors in the acquisition and disposal of individual buildings or portfolios in the Netherlands. Michiel has been involved in a broad range of office, hotel, retail and logistic investments transactions throughout the Netherlands, and often guides elaborate, complex sales processes. In 2012 he began to focus in more detail on the industrial and logistics market, and specifically on the investment market. He is currently a Senior Director, and responsible for the Industrial & Logistics team in the Netherlands, which focuses on users, investors and developers of industrial and logistics property.
DHL, Prologis, Eurindustrial, CBRE Global Investors, Blackstone / LogiCor, AIG, Kuehne+Nagel, Exeter Property Group, AXA-REIM, Action, Geneba, Properties, Equity Estate, Schroders, Hansteen, Segro, Vastint, SEB, Deka, Aberdeen, Alecta, ING Real Estate, ASR Vastgoed, Philips Pensioenfonds, MAB Development, Citibank International plc, Exxonmobil, Linklaters, Network Appliance, Malaysia Airlines, Daimler Chrysler
A personal note
"What is best of all is that I work with a group of passionate, talented people every day, who strengthen each other and cooperate as a real team. This creates success, introduces humour, gives inspiration and ideas for the future, on the basis of which we can continue to build our success together. This unique situation gives me a lot of energy every day, and guarantees I always look forward to going to work.
The difference between success and failure is a great team."