Gustav Mahlerlaan 405
1082 MK Amsterdam
- Business partner for (international) tenants for the strategy of their accommodation
- Strategic advisor who establishes the best global connections between investors and tenants
- Provides leadership to integral teams for accommodation and property projects
- Complete focus on property issues
- Expert in giving advice to the tenant market
- Very experienced advisor on operational strategies for property portfolios
- Translates his customer's strategic goal into excellent concrete, feasible solutions
- Communicates directly and convincingly
- Stimulates multidisciplinary cooperation and co-creation between experts and with customers
- Always aims for the highest attainable quality, and always recognises options for more efficiency
Rudolf started his career at CBRE in 1994 as a consultant at the Agency division. Delivering high-quality services is the core of his career. In each role Rudolf fulfilled at CBRE he ensured that processes were improved, resulting in better, more efficient solutions for customers, completely in line with their objectives. He believes that integral thinking is the best way to achieve valuable quality.
In the Dutch property sector, Rudolf is the strategic discussion partner for institutional and other lessors of commercial property, and corporate office tenants. During his career of more than twenty years he has built up an extensive network of contacts. He uses this network for our customers in order to arrive at unique, effective solutions based on their strategic goals. Rudolf is an astute negotiator, who knows how to achieve a balanced end result that will satisfy parties over a long period of time.
As Managing Director, Rudolf is a member of the management of CBRE Netherlands and has ultimate responsibility for a diverse team of specialists in Agency, Tenant Representation and all Occupier Services, managing also the Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht offices.