3013 AA Rotterdam
- Project initiator and supporter
- Negotiation leader and strategist
- Quick analysis of problems and their solutions
- CBRE's integrated service, for both users and investors
- Thorough knowledge of his regions' markets
- Extensive experience with complex transactions and projects
- Persuades with enthusiasm
- Communicative and always keen to work with clients
Walter moved into the property sector in 2005 after beginning his career in a variety of sales roles in banking and insurance. Progressing quickly from junior agent to senior consultant, he was given responsibility for user and investment transactions. In 2010 he joined CBRE, where – as Regional Director – his main tasks are supporting our office managers in greater Rotterdam and the southern Netherlands and developing CBRE’s integrated services. Working in different regions and for different types of clients provides him with the challenges, dynamism and creativity he is looking for as he guides multidisciplinary CBRE teams in delivering the best solutions for their partners.
A personal note
"I enjoy genuine co-operation with clients: devising solutions together by challenging one another is what eventually produces the best results. To me, pleasure, enthusiasm and humour are an essential part of that process."