In February 2011, Bill was inducted into IAOP’s Outsourcing Hall of Fame. This unique honor recognizes individuals for their outsourcing achievements as well as their contributions to community-based economic development and socially-directed investments, career development, education and training through outsourcing.
Prior to his roles at CBRE, Bill served as the Vice Chairman of Trammell Crow Company. In 1991, Bill was named President and CEO of Trammell Crow Corporate Services and assumed the challenge of building TCC’s real estate outsourcing business with corporate clients. Bill served on the Board of Directors of Trammell Crow Company from 1991 until 2006. He also served on the Board of Directors for Savills, PLC from 2000 to 2006. Bill began his career with United Technologies before joining Trammell Crow Company.
- Board of Directors, CRA International
- Board of Directors, CoreNet Global (former)
- Board of Trustees, Providence College
- Providence College, 1977, Bachelor of Science; Accounting
- Certified Outsourcing Professional, 2010 International Association of Outsourcing Professionals