CBRE continues to lead the commercial real estate industry in strategic sourcing.
Our Supplier Diversity Program is a corporate commitment to help train, refer and integrate qualified and certified suppliers into the provisioning of products and services for our customers. CBRE's five-level approach to developing relationships allows suppliers to participate in business opportunities in several ways:
- Direct engagement on behalf of our customers for the performance of subcontracted service and product offerings
- Direct engagement with CBRE for contracted corporate services and product requirements
- Direct engagement with our customer-base for non-competitive service and product offerings
- Supplier mentoring relationships to help strengthen and enable promising diverse companies
- Collaborative business ventures with CBRE
CBRE is committed to making Supplier Diversity an integral part of our day to day business operation planning. Our Supplier Diversity Program strives to provide an inclusive environment to do business with small, minority-owned, women-owned and veteran-owned (including service disabled veterans). Additionally, CBRE supports the inclusion of all people, regardless of age, race, and gender, including lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT). We understand that as we engage with creative, responsive and qualified diverse partners we will ultimately enhance CBRE's value proposition and be better positioned to meet, and exceed our customer’s needs.
CBRE Scope of Services
- Architectural & Engineering
- Building System and Service Management
- CBRE Corporate Services and Products
- Custodial Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Energy Management
- General Contracting Labor and Materials
- Life Safety
- Moving and Relocation
- Parking Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project Management
- Waste Management and Recycling
For more information on becoming a CBRE Supplier, email us at SupplierDiversity@CBRE.com or contact Tina Orr, Manager, Supplier Development and Diversity, at +1 214 438 8604.