Asset IQ represents an innovative approach to energy management.
Asset IQ is an easy-to install product for SMART buildings that gives engineering and management teams access to real-time performance information, helping optimise efficiency and cost. It can interact with 3rd party databases (e.g. service charge, recharging) and accept manual data entry so that you can monitor and action key data and KPIs (Electricity, Gas, Landlord and Tenants Consumption).
The information set gathered is used for a wide range of services:
- ENERGY MONITORING: Quickly visualise and benchmark the energy performance of the buildings
- ENERGY CONSULTANCY: Drive down energy expenditure
- M&E CONSULTANCY: Extend life expectancy of equipment, helping the life cycle plan consultant with actual information about building operation
- BILLING VALIDATION SUPPORT: Automate the meter readings exercise for billing validation and apportionment thanks to Asset IQ’s interaction with the sub-meter network
- WELLBEING CONSULTANCY: Air Quality Monitoring and dashboards
- EVERYTHING ELSE: Data aggregation – Asset IQ can be fine-tuned to match specific expectations (e.g. customised dashboard, customised KPI, etc.)
To find out how CBRE can help build advantage for your business, connect with us:
About CBRE's Technology Suite
Asset IQ is a flagship tool within CBRE Vantage, our suite of enablement technologies. With the most proprietary data across all asset classes, coupled with our people’s unrivaled global expertise, CBRE Vantage powers superior outcomes for every client we serve.