The consequences of missing a portfolio event can be very costly. Sequentra is a feature-rich, single-source, SaaS (Software as a Service) real estate data management application designed to eliminate such errors by unlocking and harnessing the power of your portfolio data. In addition to eliminating many of the common risks associated with managing a real estate portfolio, Sequentra also equips CBRE and client real estate teams with the best possible insights to inform decision-making, deliver savings and build competitive advantage.
Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Simplified Chinese and Japanese, Sequentra is designed to bring global real estate teams together, “de-siloing” your organization by establishing a centralized, rock-solid “Golden Source of Truth”. Users can view portfolio data from multiple perspectives and advanced navigation enables access to data in express format anywhere, any time with mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Sequentra’s purpose-built data migration engine and proven, versatile integration with external sources allows for seamless transitions. In addition to support by our team of Real Estate and Digital experts, Sequentra has been crafted from the ground-up to deliver superior client outcomes.
Key features include
- ACCESS: Available 24/7/365 via cloud technology from desktop or mobile device. On-the-go note taking, document uploads, and more on the Sequentra App, now available on App Store and Google Play.
- MANAGE: A central repository for all portfolio data and event information for owned, leased and subleased properties, including an integrated document management system.
- AGILE: Personalised dashboards and advanced reporting targeted to users’ preferences ensure the right data is passed to the right audience. Built-in notifications for the entire portfolio at the site, building and lease level, give visibility to all lease events, mitigating business risk.
- FLEXIBLE: Any client configurations can be supported and the latest tools used to integrate with finance ERP’s and other CRE technology products.
- DIVERSE: Multi-language and currency enabled.
- AUTOMATE: Automated accounts payable and receivable processes deliver an efficient and robust approach to paying and collecting lease liabilities.
- SECURE: Data is secured, hosted and encrypted in a SSAE 16 SOC 1 type II certified environment.