Maintenance, Engineering & Facilities Management Roles
Now hiring in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania
Full Time Immediate Openings – Summer 2022
Your safety is our top priority. Employee wellbeing is integrated into every business decision we make, so our people return home safe and well at the end of every workday.
Now Hiring: All skill levels, Union and Non-Union positions available
- Maintenance Technicians
- Facilities Managers
- Building Engineers
- Mobile Engineers
- HVAC Engineers
- HVAC/R Mobile Engineers
About Your RoleTeam members maintain our clients’ facilities, creating comfortable and productive environments. We do this by guiding and supporting our clients through operations and maintenance management covering the various stages of a building’s life cycle. CBRE employs 20,000+ engineers and technicians globally.
Our clients represent all industries with portfolios spanning various facility types, across diverse geographies and building systems. Facility Types: Offices and HQs, manufacturing plants, research and development facilities, data centers, retail stores, hospitals and clinics, distribution centers and warehouses.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan and flexible spending accounts
- Paid training and certification opportunities
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop /Tablet/iPad*
- *Tools and equipment to perform job, benefits may vary by role
Recent Awards & Recognition:
- 2021 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award, The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Barron’s 2021 list of the 100 Most Sustainable U.S.-based Companies
- Best of the Best, Top Veteran-Friendly Company, 2021
- America’s Best Large Employers and A Best Employer for Women & New Graduates, Forbes, 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Global Outsourcing 100®, Super Star Recognition, 2021
- Ranked #122 on the Fortune 500 List, 2021
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Interested in Learning More?
Submit your information and a member from our recruiting team will review.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans