Av. El Derby 254
Santiago de Surco – Lima 33
T +511 436 6200
CBRE Peru, an Affiliate Office of CBRE, Inc., based in Lima started its operation at the beginning of 2004. CBRE Peru is the result of the consolidation of the long established professional practice of Enrique Cabrera and Associates - ECA. ECA operated for many years until the establishment of CB Richard Ellis – Peru as a correspondent office for the CBRE organization.
CBRE Peru reports to the Latin America & the Caribbean Regional Leadership. Locally we have access to a network of professionals and valuable tools and resources worldwide, which enables us to enhance our client’s relationships and the value of their assets.
CBRE Peru is fashioned with the same tradition of professionalism, market knowledge and creative real estate solution-finding as is typical of the CBRE platform.
- Transaction Management
- Investment Propertie
- Management Services
- Corporate Services
- Valuation & Consulting
- Royal Sun Alliance – Appraisal of Real Estate Portfolio throughout Peru
- Appraisal & Real Estate Consultancy – Jockey Plaza Shopping Center
- Procter & Gamble – Appraisal of properties
- Ferrocarriles Transandinos S.A. – Appraisal of Train Stations in Cusco and Arequipa
- Repsol del Peru – Appraisal of Real Estate Portfolio throughout Peru
- Grupo Gloria – Sale of industrial facility
- Nestle – Sale of industrial plant in Chiclayo City
- Philips – Sale of office building in Lima
- Polypharm – Sale office building in Lima
- Volvo – Sale of industrial properties in Lima
- Kodak – Sale of office and distribution facility in Lima