Serving the greater Austin, Texas, MSA since 1984
Leveraging CBRE’s fully-integrated, global services platform, our Austin office serves some of the city’s most prominent companies on virtually every aspect of commercial real estate.
Our array of internal resources equips us to offer a diverse platform of expertise in Advisory & Transaction Services, Property Management, Institutional and Investment Sales, Debt & Structured Finance, Project Management, Valuation & Advisory Services and Facilities Management.
Our success isn't a result of size; it is a result of our strong commitment to meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Our focus is on building advantage for clients of all sizes by meeting their real estate objectives and enhancing their bottom line. Our position in the market allows us to provide our clients with unrivaled local market knowledge. Through a combination of considerable market knowledge and experience analyzing current conditions and projecting future trends, we can provide the optimum solution to any real estate requirement. At CBRE, it's all about thinking exponentially.
CBRE recently moved to its Workplace360 model, the company's leading-edge approach to workplace strategy designed to promote flexibility, mobility and productivity through a technology-enabled, 100% free-address and paperless environment. To request a tour and see first-hand how our employees work today, please contact Scott Senese.
Awards & Recognition
Austin Business Journal
- 2020 #1 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firms
- 2020 Commercial Property Management Firms
- 2019 #1 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firms
- 2019 Commercial Property Management Firms
- 2019 Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitters, Building Sales - Logan Reichle
- 2019 Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitters, Industrial Lease Rep - Darryl Dadon
- 2019 Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitters, Retail Lease Rep - Bryan McMurrey
- 2019 Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitters, Office Landlord Rep - Troy Holme, Katie Ekstrom, Casey Ford
- 2019 Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitters, Office Tenant Rep - Nate Stricklen, John Gump, Erin Morales, Kelly Woodruff
- 2019 Commercial Real Estate Heavy Hitters, Multifamily Sales Rep - Charles Cirar
Austin American Statesman
- 2019 Top Workplaces
Search Property Listings
Stay Up To Date
2022 U.S. Real Estate Market Outlook
Despite uncertainty from the omicron variant and other risks, a growing economy will fuel demand for space and increase real estate investment across all property types. Explore CBRE’s outlook for 2022.Read Report