Matt Van Buren is President of CBRE’s New York Tri-state Division, with oversight of all Advisory lines of business operating within the area. The New York Tri-State Division includes 13 offices in five states, including the Division’s flagship operation in New York.
During his 15-year career at CBRE, Matt has held leadership positions of increasing responsibility in the greater New York and New England markets. Matt is a member of CBRE’s Americas Executive Committee, and Americas Strategy Group.
Matt is active in several organizations significant to our industry.
- Executive Committee and the Commercial Brokerage Board of Directors of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Executive Committee of the New York Section of the Urban Land Institute
- Executive Committee Association for a Better New York
- Executive Advisory Board of Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business
- Chairman’s Club of the New York Building Congress
- Board of Directors of the Downtown Alliance
Matt is involved in numerous charitable organizations in the greater New York area.
- Police Athletic League
- New York City Police Foundation
- Greater New York Boy Scouts of America