Adam Ceribelli is a Client Services Assistant on the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management.
Adam supports Transaction Managers and Transaction Coordinators in multi-market industrial and office transactions and provides necessary market information for negotiating renewals, relocations, acquisitions, and dispositions for clients such as Ferguson Enterprises, Cobham, IFF, Prokarma. Adam interacts with local field brokers to gather, analyze, and visualize the competitive market data needed for clients’ real estate decisions and tracks lease expiration key dates and uses CBRE Analytics tools to create solutions for execution and add value.
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | 80±Locations | Global Account Management
- Ferguson Enterprises | 1400 ± Locations | National Account Management
- Cobham | 80 ± Locations | National Account Management
- Prokarma | 35 ± Location | National Account Management, Lease Administration
- Member, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Towson University, Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- International Flavors & Fragrances