With over 10 years of experience, Adam Hannah is a Vice President and Director with the Valuation and Advisory Services Group. His work involves performing real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, market research and a wide variety of real estate consultation services.
Adam leads the groups technology platform and sits on the firms Business Innovation Committee. Adam works closely with the practice leads on establishing new ways of presenting data and improving the appraisal process.
Prior to joining CBRE, Adam worked for a national valuation firm for 5 years where he focused on appraisals of large scale Downtown and Suburban office buildings.
- Candidate Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Master of Business Administration, York University
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), York University
- Bentall Kennedy
- Cadillac Fairview
- Concert Properties
- Smart REIT
- EPIC Realty Partners
- GWL Realty Advisors
- H&R REIT
- Manulife Financial
- Northam Realty Advisors
- Redbourne Properties
- Standard Life Investments
- Sun Life
- Triovest Realty Advisors