Adam Cole Jacobs is a Associate Vice President in the CBRE Limited Toronto Downtown office. Adam grew up in the real estate industry, and has a strong sense of market knowledge, especially in Toronto's Downtown Core. He focuses on the acquisition and disposition of space, whether office or retail in both investment sales and leasing. Before working at CBRE, Adam worked at Scotia McLeod within the Global Wealth Management division, assisting high net worth clients on their portfolios.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, Finance and Psychology
- Canadian Securities Institute, CSC