Renee Castillo is an Associate with CBRE’s Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services in Dallas, Texas. As a member of one of the most active brokerage teams in Dallas, Renee focuses on developing new business relationships and representing occupiers, providing them with strong analytical and market knowledge to produce executable long-term solutions.
Prior to joining CBRE, Renee was with the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Colliers International Occupier Services practice group. In her position, she specialized on complex tenant representation assignments and strategic positioning of her clients’ real estate assets.
Renee began her real estate career at Henry S Miller where she assisted with retail project leasing and tenant representation assignments. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman
- The Real Estate Council Young Guns
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPHA)
- University of Dallas Alumni Association
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Dallas
- Study Abroad, University of Barcelona