Mr. Jutte joined CBRE in January 2006 as Senior Real Estate Analyst of the Pacific Northwest Region. Mr. Jutte joined Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. in 1998 as an Appraiser, Washington State Region-Appraisal Division before joining CBRE.
Mr. Jutte’s appraisal and consulting assignments have included vacant land, air rights, office buildings, shopping centers, industrial complexes, commercial properties, universities, residential properties, hotels, resort properties/golf courses, utilities and investment properties throughout the United States. He has performed valuations of proposed, partially completed, renovated and existing structures. He has been qualified as an expert witness in front of public facilities districts, and has been extensively involved in bankruptcy litigation and equity cases. He has acted as a guest speaker before hospitality and other organizations throughout the United States.
Mr. Jutte is also a member of CBRE's Hospitality and Gaming Group, and has appraised all types of hotels including extended stay, full service, limited service, resort destination, and conference centers. Mr. Jutte has appraised lodging facilities all across the United States including Hawaii, Alaska, California, Oregon, Arizona, Washington, Nevada, Alabama, and Georgia. Mr. Jutte has also appraised lodging facilities in Mexico and Canada.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Associate Member, Appraisal Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Washington #1101570
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Arizona #31237
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Idaho #CGA-1057
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts; Political Science, 1997