Al Menon is a Senior Vice President working with CBRE Edmonton's Office Team. Al joined CBRE in 1998 after spending five years working as a commercial real estate analyst. Throughout his career, Al has been recognized in the industry for being a highly trusted advisor. His honesty, diligence, and dedication to exceeding clients' expectations have earned him a highly successful track-record, and respected reputation among clients and other industry professionals.
The CBRE Edmonton Office Team consists of Al Menon (Senior Vice President), Mark Anderson (Associate Vice President), Jeremy Deeks (Associate Vice President), Sarah Henderson (Sales Representative), and Nicole Debrinski (Client Services Assistant) and collectively has over 55 years of industry experience between them. Over the last 5 years, the CBRE Edmonton Office Team has been involved in the leasing and acquisition of over 3 million square feet of office space in the Edmonton market.
- University of Alberta, B Comm, Major in Finance
- Oxford Properties Group
- The Manufacturer's Life Insurance Company
- TrizecHahn Office Properties
- O & Y Enterprises
- The Cadillac Fairview Corporation
- Royal Bank of Canada
- EPCOR, 295,000 sq. ft.
- AECOM, 80,000 sq. ft.
- RBC, 46,500 sq. ft. (3 deals)
- EPCOR, 41,000 sq. ft. (2 deals)
- Browlee Law, 41,000 sq. ft. (3 deals)
- Critical Control Solutions, 31,000 sq. ft.
- Stuart Olson, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Associated Engineering, 24,000 sq. ft.
- Davis & Co., 22,000 sq. ft.
- Bredin Institute - Centre for Learning, 20,400 sq. ft.