Alec Haley is a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Palo Alto office where he specializes in investment sales, equity placement transactions, and strategic acquisitions for commercial real estate investors.
During his career, Alec has been involved in the closing of over $700 million of capital markets transactions. Prior to CBRE, Alec was a Director with JLL’s Bay Area Capital Markets team, where he led JLL’s industrial and R&D practice across Northern California. Prior to JLL, Alec was a Director at HFF, which was acquired by JLL in 2019.
Alec holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of California, Davis.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- 2019 Graduate of NAIOP’s Young Professional’s Group (YPG)
- Active Member of the Belden Club
- Active Member of the Urban Land Institute
- BA, Economics, University of California, Davis
- Clarion Partners
- Cold Summit Development
- Exeter Property Group
- LBA Realty
- Libitzky Property Companies
- Lift Partners
- New York Life
- Panattoni Development Company
- PSAI Realty Partners
- Scannell Properties
- STORE Capital
- W.P. Carey