Alessio Fabbri is an Analyst with the Valuation & Advisory Services Group. His work involves performing real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, market research and a variety of real estate consultation services.
Alessio previously worked as a research analyst intern at a Québec real estate firm and joined CBRE's Valuation and Advisory Services group in the summer of 2017.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 2 Candidate
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance, John Molson School of Business
- Groupe Accueil, Multi-Residential
- Manulife, Industrial
- Mondev, Multi-Residential
- Timbercreek, Multi-Residential