Alexander Powell has been an Associate with CBRE since 2015. Alex works with industrial leaders Tom O’Brien, Matt Klimisch and David Glasgow, focusing on marketing and prospecting new clients as well as managing existing clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Alex was the Summer Analyst for Lenox Advisors in New York. During his time at Lenox, he worked on financial planning and asset management, analyzing client portfolios and performing research. He was also a summer analyst at Capital Advisors after being promoted from the Research and Analyst Intern role.
Alex's experience in analytics, including statistics, macroeconomics and engineering provides for detailed attention to each transaction.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Expressway Center - 248,699 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- Tandem Business Park - 88,084 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- Maxim Business Center - 40,800 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- Metro Business Park - 18,000 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- Princeton University, Bachelor of Arts in Politics