Allison Jackson, RWA, R/W-AC, is a Vice President of the Valuation & Advisory Services Group within the South Central Region. Located in the Fort Worth office, Mrs. Jackson has over eight years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the State of Texas, with a primary focus on right of way valuations.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2018, Mrs. Jackson was with JLL after their 2016 acquisition of her previous employer, Integra Realty Resources. Mrs. Jackson was with Integra Realty Resources for over eight years serving as an Analyst before being promoted to Senior Analyst. During her tenure, she assisted in valuation and consulting services on various property types, working extensively on eminent domain assignments. Her experience in appraisal includes projects for the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), various local municipalities, Trinity River Authority (TRA), ONCOR, Tarrant Regional Water District, TEXRail and various other pipeline and electrical transmission line companies.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas (License No. TX-1380451-G)
- Appraisal Institute – Candidate for Designation
- International Right of Way Association, Chapter 36 – Member (RWA & R/W-AC Designations)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas - Master of Real Estate (2009)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas - Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing (2008)
- Successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and the International Right of Way Association