Amanda joined CBRE in 2013 after 14 years of work in sustainability. She has worked with the highest levels of government nationally and internationally and has enjoyed working alongside boards and CEOS of many organisations. Her strengths lie in integrated solutions to persistent problems across the environmental, social and economic spectrums. She is the author of several sustainability reports, many of which have won national awards.
- Property Professional of the Year 2015- RICS
- Green Star Committee Member- Green Building Council of Australia
- Member of the Better Buildings Partnership (City of Sydney)
- Joint founder of “The Australian Corporate Citizenship Alliance” and “Triple Bottom Line Australia”
- Regular conference speaker including:
- Green Building Council of Australia, Melbourne and Sydney, 2013. “Workplaces of the Future Summit.
- Sustainable Development Conference, Melbourne, 2013. “Shared Infrastructure Precincts
- Green Building Council of Australia, Green Cities, Sydney, 2012. “Retail Centres as the Social Hubs of the Future”
- The Australian Property Institute Public Sector Property Conference, Sydney, 2012. “Valuing Sustainability in Commercial Property.”
- Property Council of Australia, Property Congress, Sydney, 2012. “Beyond the Realms of Retail”
- International Green Awards, Perth, 2012. “The Importance of Defining, Measuring & Reporting the Value Sustainability Delivers”.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government (with Honours), The University of Sydney
- Bell Shakespeare