Amy E. Carroll is a Senior Real Estate Manager with CBRE | Raleigh. Amy is responsible for the operations of over half a million square feet of Class A office and medical buildings. Responsibilities include the day-to-day management of the properties, preparation of annual operating budgets, financial reporting, property owner contact, and tenant relations.
Amy has over eight years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and joined CBRE | Raleigh in January 2014. Prior to joining CBRE | Raleigh, Amy worked for Avison Young and Capital Associates, managing Class A office, retail, and flex properties throughout the Triangle area. Amy began her real estate career in multi-family and residential before transitioning to commercial, giving her a unique perspective and well-rounded approach to management.
- North Carolina Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2003
- BOMA Raleigh-Durham, Board of Diretors Member-at-Large, 2015
- BOMA Raleigh-Durham, Member
- IREM Member, CPM Candidate
- TCREW Member, Public Relations Committee