Amy Dattilo-Cavallaro is a Senior Associate with Industrial & Logistics in Tucson, Arizona. She has nearly 10 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. As part of the Industrial Team she conducts sale and lease transactions for manufacturing, warehouse distribution, back office and research & development. Amy provides her clients with unmatched site selection analysis skills enabling her to create innovative solutions. Her dedication to her clients’ success allows her to produce superior results and maintain a competitive edge in the Tucson commercial real estate market.
Amy is also actively involved in the Tucson business community. She is currently serving as an Ambassador and member of the Public Affairs Committee for the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce. She also served the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce as Chair of the Business Retention & Expansion Program and member of the Economic Committee. Currently, she is Cochair of the Event Committee, for CREW, Commercial Real Estate for Women and previously on the Board of Directors for AZ CREW.
She was featured in Commercial Executive Magazine for her investment in her community, detailing her influence in the business community and outreach to various charities. The combination of her continuous networking and relationship building endeavors and CBRE’s comprehensive platform of services ensure maximum results for each of her clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce: Ambassador, Public Affairs Committee Member
- CREW-Commercial Real Estate for Women: Cochair Event Committee
- AZCREW: Former Board Member and Secretary
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce: Economic Committee Member, past
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce: Past Chair: Business Retention & Expansion Program
- Holualoa Companies
- University of Arizona Foundation
- Hillyard, Inc.
- Crossroads, Inc.
- CSK Auto
- Roka Akor
- Los Taquitos
- Hibbett Sports
- Lifehouse Properties
- W.M. Grace Development
- Sonnenblick Development
- London Companies
- Capital Development Partners
- Desert Development Property
- Commercial Executive Magazine: Invested in Community, featured article
- GPCC Newsletter AZ in Focus, featured article
- Ivy Tech State College, Business Administration, Columbus, Indiana
- Arizona School of Real Estate and Business, ADRE, Licensed Agent