As the Business Operations Manager for CBRE's San Francisco Bay Area, Andrea is responsible for planning, managing and directing business operations in 7 offices across the market. She leads a team of 11 professionals who support a variety of key business operations functions, including accounts payable, budgeting, revenue forecasting, billing and accounts receivable, contract administration, transaction processing and ad-hoc reporting for multiple lines of business.
Andrea joined CBRE in 2005 and has held a variety of positions throughout her career, including 10 years in Project Management. In 2015, Andrea became the Business Operations Supervisor for the San Francisco Bay Area. In that role she was responsible for managing the day-to-day work of staff supporting multiple lines of business in 3 offices.
Previously, Andrea served as the Office Manager and Project Accountant for CMG8, LLC, a commercial construction management firm in San Francisco. She was responsible for all job cost accounting related to the Union Bank of California account, encompassing more than 30 retail remodels and capital improvement projects. She was also an Administrative Assistant with LeGate & Company in Concord, CA, where she assisted the company president with project management responsibilities and general accounting. Andrea has over 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ALPFA-Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, General Management, anticipated completion date: May 2022
- Associate of Science, Business Administration, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts; Math and Science, Los Medanos College, Pittsburg, CA
- Leadership Essentials, Harvard ManageMentor, Harvard Business Publishing