Andrei Gavrilovici acts as a Sales Trainee in one of Montreal's top producing office leasing teams led by Christian Charbonneau and David Wolf. He specializes in tenant representation for office occupiers. Being a member of multiple professional associations, Andrei uses all his experience and knowledge to provide clients with extensive and rigorous advisory and transactional services. He is currently a candidate for Quebec's Real Estate Association (OACIQ).
Prior to joining CBRE, Andrei practiced business and corporate law with a private law firm and US transactions law for a French financial institution developing a deeper understanding of corporate needs, transactional due diligence and corporate budgeting.
- Candidate for the Quebec's Real Estate Association (OACIQ)
- Member of Quebec’s Legal Bar (Barreau du Québec)
- École du Barreau, Montreal
- Université de Montréal – Faculty of Law (LL.B.)
- Institut d’Études Politiques SciencesPo, Paris & Aix-en-Province