Andres Albano, Senior Vice President, has 37 years of commercial real estate experience and is recognized as one of the top advisors for investment land sales in Hawaii. He has been instrumental in his representation of large landowners such as James Campbell Company, C. Brewer and Company, Dole Food Company and AMFAC Land Company, for the disposition of more than 100,000 acres of land. Over the past 15 years, Mr. Albano has completed 104 transactions for a total consideration of over $462 million. To each transaction, Andres brings a strong understanding of capital markets, developable and vacant land markets.
Mr. Albano is a member of the CBRE Land Services Group, a network of experienced professionals focused exclusively on land transactions. Mr. Albano is an expert in land entitlement and disposition, and offers his extensive knowledge of local market conditions, competitive land parcels and the regulatory environment to assist land owners in forming a strategy for maximizing the value of their real estate holdings. The services Andres provides to Land owners, developers and investors includes market analyses and feasibility studies, strategic site selection, financial analysis, demographic and mapping services, and property acquisitions and dispositions.
In addition to being a member of the Land Services Group, Mr. Albano is also a member of CBRE’s Public Institutions and Education Solution Team which provides real estate advisory services to Hawaii’s public organizations. Andres is currently working to help the State of Hawaii, City and County of Honolulu and the University of Hawaii monetize their real estate assets and balance their budgets.
Mr. Albano has been with CBRE since 1997. Before focusing specifically on Capital Markets investment and consulting services, he gained experience in the commercial and residential real estate industry serving as the Executive Vice President of Mid-Pacific Development, Ltd., the President of M&M Contracting, and the Principal Broker of GGP, the owner and operator of Ala Moana Center. Prior to working in commercial real estate, Mr. Albano worked as a nuclear power engineer and an electrical engineer.
- University of Hawaii Board of Regents, former Vice Chairman; former Chairman of the Board of Regents Task Group on Public/Private Partnerships; former Chairman of the Standing Committee on Finance and Facilities; and, former Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Research Corporation
- Association of Emeritus Regents of the University of Hawaii, Vice Chairman
- Hawaii Developers' Council, former President
- Development Association of Hawaii, former President
- Honolulu Chapter of the National Society of Professional Engineers, former President
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Hawaii Council of the Urban Land Institute
- Listed in Who's Who in West, Who's Who in Finance & Business, Who's Who in America, and Who's Who in the World
- University of Hawaii, Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.) and a Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Realtors Institute (GRI), University of Hawaii
- AMFAC Land Company, Ltd.
- Blackpoint Group, Inc.
- C. Brewer and Company, LTD.
- Daikyo Pacific, Inc.
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- Dole Food Company, Inc.
- Estate of James Campbell
- Finance Holdings, Ltd.
- FJ Finance, Inc.
- Global Alliance Development
- Goodwill Industries of Hawaii
- Hawaii Carpenters Union
- Hawaii Resort Shops, Inc.
- Healani Land Company
- Home Depot
- IES Retail, LLC
- Kamehameha Schools
- O’oma Resorts
- Obayashi Corporation
- Queen Liliuokalani Trust
- RedHill Realty Investors, LP
- Schuler Homes Hawaii, Inc.
- Sunstone Keokea LLC
- Tai Lung Plastic Industrial
- United States Postal Service
- Yamakin, Ltd.