Andrew Dollinger brings over 25 years of retail real estate experience to CBRE|Rochester and specializes in retail properties, concentrating primarily on owner and landlord representation.
Andrew began his real estate career in the City of Boston Real Property Department. He has negotiated and structured a multitude of complex commercial real estate transactions including: ground leases; fee simple transfers; building leases; forbearance agreements; easements; licenses; and lease terminations.
Andrew's real estate concentration is in exclusive marketing and leasing of retail commercial properties, and consulting on strategic positioning and site selection for expanding retailers. His practice further includes loan workouts and disposition of surplus retail properties. He has been quoted in many regional and national publications regarding retailing and retail commercial real estate in the Upstate New York markets.
- Frequently interviewed in print media regarding expanding retailers and shopping center development in the Greater Rochester and Upstate NY area.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Rochester Chapter of the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors (NYSCAR)
- Past President, Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, East House
- Elmira College, Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
First Niagara Bank
Rite Aid Corporation
- Lease of 10,000 SF to Dollar General in 5 locations, Greater Rochester, NY
- Acquisition of 7 acre development site on behalf of Benderson Development Company
- Sale of a 250,000 SF shopping center on behalf of Wegmans Food Markets, Buffalo, NY
- Sale of 50,000 SF on behalf of Ford Motor Company, Irondequoit, NY
- Lease Buyout and Sale of a 120,000 SF facility on behalf of Kmart Corporation, Henrietta, NY
- Consulting Assignment on behalf of Via Health for the 700,000 SF former Genesee Hospital Campus, Rochester, NY