Andy excels at developing real estate strategies for complex lease and sale assignments for established and growing companies in the San Francisco East Bay area. Since joining CBRE in 2001, his relationships and experience allow him to vigorously pursue the interests of his clients which include Deutsche Bank, Gap, Gilbane, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, SAP, Verizon and more. He has advised more than 1,200 lease and sale transactions totaling over 4 million square feet and approximately one billion in value.
Mr. Schmitt specializes in creating real estate strategies for his clients. His clients benefit from best-in-class market information coupled with heavy financial modeling and forecasting. A significant portion of his business is streamlining the leasing process for companies with multiple locations.
A Walnut Creek native, Andy is an alumnus of Las Lomas High School and UC Santa Barbara. He currently lives locally with his wife and three children.
- 2007-2014: Top 5 Office Producer – East Bay
- CBRE: 2004 Top Producing Rookie of the Year, Northern California / San Francisco Bay Area
- CCIM Candidate: Completed CCIM 101 & CCIM 103
- University of California at Santa Barbara; Bachelor of Arts
- Deutsche Wealth & Asset Management: ±325,000 SF
- CalSTRS: ±253,000 SF
- Galaxy Office Park I & II: ±175,000 SF
- Hill Properties: ±150,000 SF
- Verizon Communications: ±144,000 SF
- CooperVision: ±110,000 SF
- Kyocera Document Development Americas: ±88,000 SF
- Travelers: ±86,000 SF
- Factory Mutual Insurance Corporation: ±70,000 SF
- Volkswagen of America: ±52,000 SF
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney: ±52,000 SF
- CBRE Global Investors
- CooperVision (a division of Cooper Companies)
- Deutche Asset & Wealth Management
- FM Global
- Gap, Inc.
- Kyocera Document Solutions Development America
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Northrup Grumman
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Stifel Nicolas
- Sun Life Assurance Co.
- Sutter Health
- Umpqua Bank
- Walgreen Company