As part of the Americas Marketing senior leadership team, Angie Leccese oversees business development operations in order to drive world-class processes that enable CBRE sales professionals to win business. She oversees operations for the national business development teams, including Asset Services, Capital Markets and Advisory & Transaction Services. She is also responsible for driving business development processes, tools and training in the local markets.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Leccese was Senior Vice President, Marketing at Cousins Properties, where she managed the company’s brand and marketing strategy, as well as its portfolio of Class “A” properties across the Southeast. She started her commercial real estate career at Colliers in the industrial sector.
- CBRE Best of Class Award Winner, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- CBRE U.S. Ambassador Award Winner
- CBRE Skip Beebe Award
- Leadership Buckhead, former Board Member
- Johnson Ferry Stephen Ministry
- B.B.A. International Business, Japanese Minor, University of Georgia