Professional Property Valuer Experience
Anisha is a Director of Valuation and Advisory Services, specialising in the valuation of major retail assets including shopping centres, multi-tenanted retail formats, bulky goods shopping centres, hardware stores, supermarkets and cinemas.
Anisha joined CBRE Auckland in April 2012 after graduating from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Property and a Bachelor of Commerce conjoint degree.
Anisha’s little things that make the difference: as an appraiser, she has received six awards thanks to her eye for detail. Anisha has a knack for spotting anomalies in financial data, which usually enables her clients to save money or improve the value of their asset. Her second big strength is her national exposure to New Zealand’s largest institutional shopping centre owners. Anisha is across all New Zealand markets from large metropolitan areas to smaller provincial towns.
Retail Space Valuation Expertise
- Shopping centre/mall
- Standalone retail tenancies
- Store building
- Shop space/unit
- Retail units within shopping centres
- Specialised retail property (e.g. cinemas)
- Large and small stores
- Shared retail space
Real Estate Awards as a Valuer
Real Estate Affiliations
- Registered Valuer within the meaning of the Valuers Act 1948
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- Member of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers
Commercial Property Valuation Services
- Property Lease Structure: rent reviews, sensitivity scenarios, lease and tenant advisory
- Acquisitions and Disposals: pre-purchase and disposal consultancy
- Development Feasibility: proposed development valuation, ‘As If Complete’ valuations
- Valuation Tool: demographic studies using ArcGIS software
- Valuation: mortgage security purposes, financial reporting purposes, insurance purposes