Anna Roberts is the Operations Director for CBRE’s office in Houston. In this role, Anna is responsible for directing all office services, client support services and business operations activities in alignment with local business strategy. She partners closely with finance, human resources, IT, research and marketing to integrate operational support for all shared services in Houston.
Anna joined CBRE in 2020 with over 25 years of experience in operations management. She previously held senior leadership roles in the finance, loan servicing industries and not-for-profit association industries. Her career has included developing operational strategy, domestic and international vendor management, project management, fiscal forecasting and reporting, business development and regulatory and compliance initiatives.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Six Sigma-Green Belt (candidate-certification pending)
- Doing Business in China–Airtech International Composite Training University
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo – Special Attractions Committee/Captain
- Houston Super Bowl (LI) Host Committee Volunteer/Team Lead
- Master of Business Administration – University of Houston Systems
(concentration in International Business)