- Strategic property analysis at portfolio level
- Development or redevelopment from or into healthcare property
- Negotiations on behalf of lessor or tenant
- Advisor in acquisition and sales processes
- Up-to-date knowledge of the developments in both the care and cure sectors
- Development of innovative residential care concepts which respond to the changing regulations
- Bridge between investor (as owner) and healthcare institution (as tenant)
- Strong analytical skills, enthusiastic and creative in finding the right solution that suits her customer
- Does not shy away from challenges
Annette has a real estate background and worked since the start of her career in healthcare real estate. Through her many years of experience she effortlessly combines her knowledge of real estate with her awareness of the latest developments in healthcare. Annette and her team are working in close consultation with other CBRE specialists in order to achieve the best result. She also has a large network in which she very successfully acts as a bridge between owner and user of healthcare property. Before she started at CBRE she worked for an institutional investor in healthcare real estate.
Annette is responsible of the healthcare consultancy team and keeps an overview of the total healthcare activities within CBRE Netherlands.
A personal note
"The challenging changes in the healthcare market require new concepts and a fresh perspective of property in this sector. The occupier should also be borne in mind. I enjoy taking on that challenge!"