Anthony Dattoma, as a Senior Vice President, has acted as real estate consultant and tenant representative for CBRE, Inc. in its New York City office. Anthony specializes primarily in representing corporations with operations in Midtown Manhattan.
Anthony's expertise includes lease acquisitions and lease dispositions, lease auditing and strategic development, implementation of occupancy cost reduction strategies and advanced lease renewals.
Anthony works directly on a team of five professionals that focuses on representing tenants in varying industries. The team has been involved in transactions totaling over four million square feet with an aggregate value in excess of $2.5 billion. As part of servicing clients needs, Anthony is involved with market surveys and evaluation, space tours, proposal analyses, lease negotiations, and transaction summaries.
- Mr. Dattoma is currently working on tenant representation projects representing approximately 300,000 square feet.
- Additionally, Mr. Dattoma has been the leasing agent for several class A office towers in Midtown Manhattan.
- He was directly involved in over 500,000 square feet of agency transactions.
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Acquisition/Restructure: New York City, 80,000 SF
Acquisition/Restructure: New York City, 40,000 SF
Acquisition: New York City, 15,000 SF
Disposition: New York City, 10,700 SF.
- Banque of Luxembourg
- Day Berry & Howard
- Fuji Photo Film, U.S.A.
- GMAC Commercial Finance
- Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin
- Itochu International
- Marina Maher
- Prominent USA, LLC
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Spherion Corporation