Arien Ramsire works with Dallas' Advisory & Transactions - Occupier group, one of the top producing teams for CBRE in Dallas, TX. The team is nationally recognized within CBRE and the overall industry for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers through dedicated resources, the CBRE corporate platform and a proven track record.
Over the past six years in this role, Arien has worked on multiple corporate accounts with client requirements ranging from lease negotiations, relocations, client presentations, dispositions, build-to-suits, market research, broker opinion of values, expansions and subleases throughout the U.S. and Canada.
While generating new business is important to him, his priority is to work for his current client’s best interest and provide the highest quality service.
Prior to joining CBRE, Arien served as Managing Broker for Units of America since 2008, a full service commercial real estate firm in Dallas/Fort Worth.
2019 CBRE AANG “Rise Up” Award
- University of North Texas, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
- University of Texas at Arlington, Master of Science, Commercial Real Estate
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- North Texas Certified Commercial Investment Member, Member (national designation in process)
- CBRE Rising Professionals, African American Network, Women’s Network
Mentoring inner city youth, restoring cars, mastering Connect 4